FREE training for your business to enhance the workforce skills of your employees and organisation
Develop your employees to improve their existing skill and knowledge through learning in the workplace. This training is fully funded by the European Social Fund (ESF) so there is no cost to your business. The project supports small to medium sized businesses (SME) of up to 250 employees and covers a wide range of work sectors.
· 100% of training fee provided with no cost to the employer
· Training to accommodate 1 employee to 250 employees
· A wide variety of accredited courses available as part of this offer
We will work with you to design a bespoke package of training that meets the needs of your workforce and business.
Benefits to your business
· Increase the productivity of your team
· Improved workforce skills
· Increase employee motivation and retention
Benefits for your employees
· Learn new and relevant skills
· Improved performance
· Progression to other training
To be eligible for training support, your company must be based in the Tees Valley and you will be required to confirm your company’s status as an SME (Small to Medium sized business). In addition, the employees undertaking training must be:
· Employees aged 19+ who have lived in the EU for the last 3 years
· Lived in the UK for 3 years
· Employed or Volunteering (with a volunteering agreement) for more than 8 hours
The project is funded until 31st July 2015.
Click here for more information or to discuss further, please contact Michael Brown (Business Coordinator) on 01642 729264