Business Central Event: Cereal Network Conflict Resolution
Thursday, 21st March 2019
We do HR are excited to launch a series of networking events in partnership with Business Central.
The quarterly events will bring together the local business community as well as cover some interesting business related topics.
Their second event will take place on Thursday 21st March 2019 where there will be an opportunity to network followed by a seminar on conflict resolution to include:
- Understanding the culture and context of conflict in the workplace typical situations where conflict occurs
- Seeing conflict as an opportunity for change recognising and developing the positive side of conflict
- Identifying scales and levels of conflict and the different ways that people handle conflict
- The need to explore resistance and mediate techniques for breaking resistance and impasse
- Using an assertive approach to the communication and negotiation process
- Reaching closure and action planning
Networking from 08:30am and talk from 09:00am
Click here to book your place https://www.businesscentraldarlington.co.uk/event/cereal-network-conflict-resolution/?instanceid403