Are you a business with concerns about the new Making Tax Digital (MTD) requirements coming into effect in April 2019?
This free workshop will provide you with help to better understand what the MTD system is and how it will have an impact on your business.
From April 2019, as part of the introduction of MTD, VAT registered businesses above the 85,000 registration threshold will be required to submit their records to HMRC in a compliant digital format.
This 2 hour free workshop will help explain what MTD means to your business, including:
* What is MTD?
* How will it affect my business and when?
* Can I still use a spreadsheet for my accounts?
* What do I need to do now to be compliant?
* How can I turn MTD into an opportunity for business improvement?
* The workshop will also include an overview of the benefits of cloud-based accounting systems.