Are you a landlord or a tenant of commercial property? If so, we would be delighted to welcome you to the second in our The Life Cycle of a Lease, series which will focus on Rent and review. The Life Cycle of a Lease is a series commercial property workshops Jacksons Law Firm is hosting in conjunction with local surveyors and building specialists, Robertson Simpson Limited.
Throughout the workshop series we will focus on the following topics:
- Heads of terms
- Rent and rent review
- Service charges
- Assignment and underletting
- Break clauses
- Alterations and compliance provision
- Contracting out of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Yelding up and dilapidations
The Life Cycle of a Lease workshops are aimed at anyone who has an interest in commercial property and will be interactive sessions allowing attendees the opportunity to discuss their own experiences or raise queries regarding any current leases in place. This is a great opportunity to benefit from advice delivered by specialist property lawyers and building surveyors all in one place.
The workshops will take place on the second Wednesday of each month and the remaining dates are as follows:
- Wednesday 8th May 2019 Repair
- Wednesday 12th June 2019 Assignment and underletting
- Wednesday 10th July 2019 Break clauses
- Wednesday 11th September 2019 Alterations and compliance provision
- Wednesday 9th October 2019 Contracting out of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Wednesday 13th November 2019 Yielding up and dilapidations
If you would like to reserve a place at any of these FREE workshops, please contact Caroline Noble at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01642 873722. Alternatively, you can book via Eventbrite https://bit.ly/2HVipvB.
Places are limited and will be reserved on a first come first basis with a maximum of 2 per company. Breakfast will be provided so please let Caroline know of any dietary requirements when booking.
Parking is free at the venue.